Monday, January 19, 2009

Real Knowledge and Credibility has Arrived


Ladies and gentleman, you will not have to read the same lame, biased opinion from all the White Sox fans who started this blog. Luckily for all of you, I am here to counteract all of the vomit that comes out of their mouths.

Despite the fact the Cubs haven't won a world series in 100 years, these people are essentially jealous of Cub-dom. Don't worry folks, you will run into these types of people all the time. I have to admit I love my Cubbies, regardless of the worst century for any professional sports organization ever.

However, I will not allow that to taint my perspective on other major league issues, players, and teams. I plan to contribute news, non-biased opinions, awfully terrible predictions and things that will be hard for the average baseball fan to find while adding my wonderful sense of humor to all of it.

I'm kidding about those awful predictions, without question, I will prove to be the best predictor of the bunch in 2009. Just use my prediction that the Pittsburgh Pirates would win more games than the Tampa Bay Rays in 2008 as an indicator to what I can do.

I hope to see you all around. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment